Alaska Chatter - Sky
The "Alaska Chatter" trim features some of the vast, diverse, and intriguing bird species which breed in Alaska and can be found throughout the state; from the sea, to the forests, to the tundra. With the exception of the Rufous Hummingbird, all of the species shown here (Whiskered Auklet, King Eider, Black Poll Warbler, Dunlin, Varied Thrush, Black Oystercatcher, Yellow-billed Loon) are listed on Audubon Alaska’s WatchList as species whose populations are vulnerable, and in some cases declining. To learn more about these species, and about efforts to help ensure their continued survival, please visit www.AudubonAlaska.org Erin Cooper, an artist and Wildlife Biologist living in Cordova, Alaska designed “Alaska Chatter” exclusively for Copper River Fleece.
Shoulder Bag Details:
- Ideal for carrying your wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses, etc.!
- 10" width x 11.5" height
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap (adjusts from 29" to 55" in length)
- Zippered main compartment
- Exterior front slip pocket has trim sewn along top
- Water-resistant softshell fabric
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Soft microfleece interior
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain, snow, and spills
- Machine wash, Hang to dry