ALASKA CHATTER -- choose from 3 color options:
The "Alaska Chatter" trim features some of the vast, diverse, and intriguing bird species which breed in Alaska and can be found throughout the state; from the sea, to the forests, to the tundra. With the exception of the Rufous Hummingbird, all of the species shown here (Whiskered Auklet, King Eider, Black Poll Warbler, Dunlin, Varied Thrush, Black Oystercatcher, Yellow-billed Loon) are listed on Audubon Alaska’s WatchList as species whose populations are vulnerable, and in some cases declining. To learn more about these species, and about efforts to help ensure their continued survival, please visit www.AudubonAlaska.org
Artist: Erin Cooper
Erin Cooper is a Wildlife Biologist and Artist living in Cordova, Alaska. She has worked on the vast wetlands of the Copper River Delta for the past 25 years, and her fascination with birds carries over into much of her artwork. Erin’s main focus is on the birds of coastal Alaska, and she works in a variety of mediums from woodblock prints to watercolor. Erin designed “Alaska Chatter” exclusively for Copper River Fleece.
Leashes features our signature Alaskan Artist-designed Trims and are built extra-tough for guaranteed durability. Designed to handle the Alaskan outdoors, while keeping your best friend looking great!
- Welded Stainless Steel D-rings
- High-Tensile Strength Nylon Webbing (Ultra soft + 4,000 lb. break strength)
- Solid Brass Swivelhooks (Nickel-plated)
- Webbing is 1.25" in width
- Looped handle at top
- D-ring at base of handle to clip doggy-bag, keys, light, or other walking accessories.
- Rotating swivelhook at base allows webbing to rotate freely as pet moves.