The town of Cordova is built on the abundance of wild Copper River Salmon. A delicate and carefully guarded balance exists between the harvesting of Salmon and the respect and protection of this life-source. Inspired by these influences, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece, portraying a fusion of Tlingit and Haida-style salmon, jumping and flipping between bear tracks. Note the distinct characteristics of each fish: the bellybone, backbone, and tail designs, the teeth and hooked nose of a mature male, and the traditional Tlingit symbols woven into each fish - U and S shapes, ovoids, and circles. The essence of Cordova's very spirit, Copper River Salmon make a splash wherever they appear... in the fishing net, on the dinner table, or accenting our clothing!
Artist: Michael Webber
Embodying the rich Native history of this land and it’s people, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece. Born of a rich Alutiiq and Tlingit ancestry, Michael lives in Cordova, Alaska where his family heritage reaches back to the first footsteps in this region.
Cordova CarryAll - Product Details:
- Sewn with our softshell material, a hi-tech weather proof fabric that blocks 98% of wind and rain. Reinforced with durable nylon webbing.
- Dimensions (L) 13” x (W) 6 x (H) 11”
- Signature trim detail around the top perimeter of bag, along 4 inside pockets, and on cross-body shoulder strap
- 27” nylon shoulder straps
- 16” zipper closure
- Two exterior side pockets
- Four deep interior pockets with trim detail
- 6” interior key leash
- Signature Cross-Body Shoulder Strap adjusts from 29” to 51”
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Soft microfleece interior
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain, snow, and spills
- Machine wash, Hang to dry