Salmon - Purple
The town of Cordova, Alaska is built on the abundance of wild Copper River Salmon. A delicate and carefully guarded balance exists between the harvesting of Salmon and the respect and protection of this life-source. Inspired by these influences, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece, portraying a fusion of Tlingit and Haida-style salmon jumping and flipping between bear tracks. Note the distinct characteristics of each fish: the bellybone, backbone, and tail designs, the teeth and hooked nose of a mature male, and the traditional Tlingit symbols woven into each fish - U and S shapes, ovoids, and circles. The essence of Cordova's very spirit, Copper River Salmon make a splash wherever they appear... in the fishing net, on the dinner table, or accenting our clothing!
- 2-way separating front YKK® zipper
- Longer length style with a gently contoured side-shaping to fit and flatter a women’s shape
- Cuffs may be folded higher or lower to adjust sleeve length
- 2 zippered front hand pockets (YKK® zippers)
- Borealis Jacket is designed to comfortably allow for layering underneath.
- Optional hood is sewn into collar seam, allowing it to function independently of the collar (hood is not detachable)
- Softshell fabric blocks 98% of wind
- Provides versatile weather-resistant protection
- Exceptional breathability & warmth.
- Laminated membrane creates an H2O-resistant barrier, while still allowing moisture vapor to escape
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain & snow
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Moisture-wicking microfleece interior
- Machine wash, Hang to dry