Totem - Tan
Artist: Michael Webber
Embodying the rich Native history of this land and it’s people, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece. Born of a rich Alutiiq and Tlingit ancestry, Michael lives in Cordova, Alaska where his family heritage reaches back to the first footsteps in this region.
- 2-way separating front YKK® zipper
- Longer length style with a gently contoured side-shaping to fit and flatter a women’s shape
- Cuffs may be folded higher or lower to adjust sleeve length
- 2 zippered front hand pockets (YKK® zippers)
- Borealis Jacket is designed to comfortably allow for layering underneath.
- Optional hood is sewn into collar seam, allowing it to function independently of the collar (hood is not detachable)
- Softshell fabric blocks 98% of wind
- Provides versatile weather-resistant protection
- Exceptional breathability & warmth.
- Laminated membrane creates an H2O-resistant barrier, while still allowing moisture vapor to escape
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain & snow
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Moisture-wicking microfleece interior
- Machine wash, Hang to dry