Salmon - Purple
The town of Cordova, Alaska is built on the abundance of wild Copper River Salmon. A delicate and carefully guarded balance exists between the harvesting of Salmon and the respect and protection of this life-source. Inspired by these influences, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece, portraying a fusion of Tlingit and Haida-style salmon jumping and flipping between bear tracks. Note the distinct characteristics of each fish: the bellybone, backbone, and tail designs, the teeth and hooked nose of a mature male, and the traditional Tlingit symbols woven into each fish - U and S shapes, ovoids, and circles. The essence of Cordova's very spirit, Copper River Salmon make a splash wherever they appear... in the fishing net, on the dinner table, or accenting our clothing!
- Thermal fleece throw-blanket measures 60" x 60"
- Artist-designed trim sewn along all sides of top perimeter
- Makes a great gift!
- Blanket will arrive wrapped in decorative ribbon
- Provides warmth, coziness and comfort year-round
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use!
- 100% polyester
- Double-sided brushed fleece is ultra-soft, cozy, and warm.
- Machine wash & dry (low-heat setting)
- Resists pilling, wash after wash
- Hemmed egdes for durability
- Please note - Gift Wrapping is NOT available on blankets