Artist: Michael Webber
Embodying the rich Native history of this land and it’s people, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece. Born of a rich Alutiiq and Tlingit ancestry, Michael lives in Cordova, Alaska where his family heritage reaches back to the first footsteps in this region.
Shoulder Bag Details:
- Ideal for carrying your wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses, etc.!
- 10" width x 11.5" height
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap (adjusts from 29" to 55" in length)
- Zippered main compartment
- Exterior front slip pocket has trim sewn along top
- Water-resistant softshell fabric
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Soft microfleece interior
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain, snow, and spills
- Machine wash, Hang to dry