Alaska Chatter - Teal
The "Alaska Chatter" trim features some of the vast, diverse, and intriguing bird species which breed in Alaska and can be found throughout the state; from the sea, to the forests, to the tundra. With the exception of the Rufous Hummingbird, all of the species shown here (Whiskered Auklet, King Eider, Black Poll Warbler, Dunlin, Varied Thrush, Black Oystercatcher, Yellow-billed Loon) are listed on Audubon Alaska’s WatchList as species whose populations are vulnerable, and in some cases declining. To learn more about these species, and about efforts to help ensure their continued survival, please visit www.AudubonAlaska.org Erin Cooper, an artist and Wildlife Biologist living in Cordova, Alaska designed “Alaska Chatter” exclusively for Copper River Fleece.
- Our Women's Kodiak Vest style is designed with a gently contoured side-cut to fit and flatter a women’s shape
- YKK® zippers
- 2 zippered outside hand pockets
- 2 hidden inside pockets (not zippered)
- Kodiak Vest is designed to comfortably allow for layering underneath
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Moisture-wicking microfleece interior
- Softshell fabric blocks 98% of wind
- Provides versatile weather-resistant protection
- Exceptional breathability & warmth.
- Laminated membrane creates an H2O-resistant barrier, while still allowing moisture vapor to escape
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain & snow
- Machine Wash, Hang to Dry