Totem - BlueGrey
Artist: Michael Webber
Embodying the rich Native history of this land and it’s people, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece. Born of a rich Alutiiq and Tlingit ancestry, Michael lives in Cordova, Alaska where his family heritage reaches back to the first footsteps in this region.
- Kodiak Men's Vest style is designed to comfortably allow for layering underneath.
- Adjustable hidden drawcord at hem
- YKK® zippers
- 2 zippered outside hand pockets
- 2 inside pockets (not zippered)
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Moisture-wicking microfleece interior
- Softshell fabric blocks 98% of wind
- Provides versatile weather-resistant protection
- Exceptional breathability & warmth.
- Laminated membrane creates an H2O-resistant barrier, while still allowing moisture vapor to escape
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain & snow
- Machine Wash, Hang to Dry