Salmon - Grey
The town of Cordova, Alaska is built on the abundance of wild Copper River Salmon. A delicate and carefully guarded balance exists between the harvesting of Salmon and the respect and protection of this life-source. Inspired by these influences, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece, portraying a fusion of Tlingit and Haida-style salmon jumping and flipping between bear tracks. Note the distinct characteristics of each fish: the bellybone, backbone, and tail designs, the teeth and hooked nose of a mature male, and the traditional Tlingit symbols woven into each fish - U and S shapes, ovoids, and circles. The essence of Cordova's very spirit, Copper River Salmon make a splash wherever they appear... in the fishing net, on the dinner table, or accenting our clothing!
- Men's Arctic Hat combines a soft Windblock Fleece band along the ears, with a Softshell cap at the top.
- Adjustable size - cinch in back can be tightened or loosened as needed
- Fits head sizes up to 24.5"
- WINDBLOCK FLEECE
- Fleece outer-face bonded to microfleece inner-face
- 100% Windproof
- Laminated membrane creates an H2O-resistant barrier, while still allowing moisture vapor to escape
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain & snow
- Provides superior warmth to weight ratio
- 2-way stretch enhances mobility
- Outstanding durability
- Moisture-wicking fleece interior
- Machine wash, Hang to Dry