Do you have a retail store?
Yes, our retail store is located at 504 First Street in Cordova, Alaska. Store hours are Monday - Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm. If these hours are not convenient for you, we are also happy to open by appointment. Please contact our retail store directly at (907) 424-4304 if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Where else can I purchase Copper River Fleece?
Our retail store is located in Cordova, Alaska at 504 First Street. In addition to our website and retail store, the following is a list of Independent Retailers which carry Copper River Fleece:
- Anchorage, AK:
- Cabin Fever - 650 W. 4th Ave. / Phone: (907) 278-3522
- Alaska Native Heritage Center - 8800 Heritage Center Dr. / Phone: (907) 330-8009
- Snow Leopard - 400 W International Airport Rd. / Phone: (907) 770-7768
- Fairbanks, AK:
- The Prospector - 1512 S. Cushman St. / (907) 457-7372
- Palmer, AK:
- NonEssentials - 550 S Alaska St. #105 / (907) 745-2258
- Valdez, AK:
- The Prospector - 200 Egan Ave. / (907) 835-3858
- Valdez Outfitters - 104 Chenega Ave. / (907) 255-4555
- Seward, AK:
- Alaska SeaLife Center - 301 Railway Ave. / (907) 224-6334
- Breeze Gift Shop - 303 N. Harbor Dr. / (907) 224-5237
- Ketchikan, AK:
- Fish Creek Company - 13 Creek St. / (907) 617-086
- Juneau, AK:
- Taku Glacier Lodge - 2 Marine Hwy #175 / (907) 723-8492
- Sitka, AK:
- Fairweather Gallery ~ by appt only: 308 Monastery St. / (907) 747-8601
- Denali, AK:
- Camp Denali / North Face Lodge - Denali National Park / (907) 683-2290
- McCarthy, AK:
- Kennecott Trading Company - 6 Copper River Roadbed / (907) 554-1253
- Homer, AK:
- Fireweed Gallery - 475 E. Pioneer Ave. #A / (907) 399-2650
- Wrangell, AK:
- Angerman's Inc. - 2 Front Street / (907) 874-8640
- Newport, OR:
- Oregon Coast Aquarium - 2820 SE Ferry Slip Rd. / (541) 867-3474
- Seattle, WA:
- Alaska Airlines Company Store - 20833 International Blvd. / (206) 466-1717
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, setting up an account is not required to place an order. We offer the option of checking-out as a Guest if you do not wish to set up an account. The advantages of setting up an account include quick access to your order history, account activity, and faster checkout-time.
What payment methods does CRF accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards on our website.
How do I determine sizing?
On every garment page you'll find a Fit & Sizing tab which includes a size chart and measurement information regarding that specific garment.
What are the care instructions?
All of our products are 100% machine washable. Care instructions (which are found on the reverse side of the Copper River Fleece sewn-in label on our garments) are:
- Luke warm or cold water wash on gentle cycle, using powder laundry soap
- Hang to dry
Before washing a CRF vest or jacket, we recommend you first zip it up and turn it inside out, to help preserve its appearance. Do not dry-clean as this can damage the fabric.
Do you have a warranty?
Our absolute commitment to quality is a Copper River Fleece tradition! We stand behind our workmanship, and we use only the very best quality materials & zippers in the production of our garments and accessories. We warranty for 1 year from purchase date that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and we will promptly repair or replace any defective product free of charge. We do not warranty our products against damage due to normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications, improper use, misuse, negligence, or improper maintenance.
What are your shipping rates & delivery times?
Click here to view our shipping rates & delivery information
After I've placed my online order, how long until it ships?
We always try to ship within 2 business days (48 hrs) after receiving your order. If your order includes a great deal of customizing, it may take us an extra day to get your order completed and ready to ship.
How will my order be shipped?
We ship orders via US Postal Service and offer 2 options: Priority & Express Mail. For domestic orders USPS Priority Mail generally takes between 3-5 business days to arrive (International orders may take longer, depending upon the destination). For domestic orders USPS Express Mail ensures guaranteed delivery within 2 business days (International orders may take longer
How do I track my order?
When your order ships, a USPS Shipping Notification will be sent to you via email, which will include a tracking# and link to the delivery/tracking status.
Do I need to sign for my order upon delivery?
For orders over $125, the package will require signature upon delivery. At the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for the package, the postal service will leave a slip in your mailbox notifying you of a package requiring a signature. In this event, you have the option to either pick up your package directly at your local post office, or call the post office to request they re-deliver at a time when someone will be available to sign for it. If you would prefer signature not be required on your package, please specify this in the Comments section during checkout, or contact us at 800-882-1707. Per your request, we can waive the Signature Confirmation requirement which releases us from any liability once the package has been shipped.
How do I make a return?
- For products purchased on our website, we can accept returns of new, unused products in their original sellable condition, within 60 days of purchase. We reserve the right to deny the return of any item that we deem not in new condition. (Note – Garments must be free of odors including smoke, perfume, cooking odors, etc.)
- We issue refunds in the form of check (or gift card, if desired), and cannot refund shipping or gift wrap charges.
- Returns are typically processed within 4 business days of our receiving the items.
- Click here to download and print our Returns / Exchange Form
- In the event that we shipped an incorrect item in your order (due to our error), Copper River Fleece will cover the shipping cost to send the item back to us.
- When shipping a return item(s) to us in Cordova, AK, we recommend using USPS Priority Mail which usually arrives in Cordova within 3-5 business days (note: if shipping from the lower 48 states, please do not ship items via USPS Parcel Post as they will be sent to Alaska via barge, which can take up to 1 month in transit)
How do I make an exchange?
- For products purchased on our website, we can accept exchanges of new, unused products in their original sellable condition, within 60 days of purchase. We reserve the right to deny the exchange of any item that we deem not in new condition. (Note – Garments must be free of odors including smoke, perfume, cooking odors, etc.)
- For exchanges without a receipt, the credit amount will be for the most recent sale price -- the item may be exchanged for a different item, or we can issue your credit on a Copper River Fleece Gift Card.
- Shipping items sent back to Copper River Fleece as a exchange is paid by the customer.
- When shipping an exchange item(s) to us in Cordova, AK, we recommend using USPS Priority Mail which usually arrives in Cordova within 3-5 business days (note: if shipping from the lower 48 states, please do not ship items via USPS Parcel Post as they will be sent to Alaska via barge, which can take up to 1 month in transit)
- For exchanges via the mail, payment of return postage is required before shipment of the replacement item(s). For your convenience, a reduced shipping rate is applied to exchanges (click here to view Exchange Shipping Chart). Please allow 5-10 days for processing.
- Click here to download and print our Returns / Exchange Form
How do I replenish the water-repellancy?
We make our softshell and windblock fleece garments using fabrics treated with a Durable Water-Repellant finish (DWR). The DWR finish helps repel light rain & snow from the outer fabric layer, which in turn allows the breathable laminated membrane to function optimally. This water-repellant finish can begin to wash off over time with repeated washings. Whenever you begin to notice that your CRF garment is no longer shedding water like it once did, you can revive the water-repellancy with a wash-in surface treatment application. Although we don't endorse any particular product, we've had many customers tell us that Nikwax "Tech Wash and Softshell Proof" products work very well.
What if I'd like optional customizing added to a CRF garment I already own?
For any CRF garment style on which we offer optional customizing options (ie. addition of hood, hood trim, zipper trim, etc), we can add these optional features to your CRF garment at any time. Make sure to wash your garment before shipping to us. Click here to download and print our Customizing Form to include with your garment. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
Where is Copper River Fleece made?
All Copper River Fleece garments and accessories are designed exclusively by our staff, and sewn in the USA. During our first 10 years in business, we sourced all of our sewing needs from the local Cordova community. As business grew and demand for our products increased, our sewing needs began to exceed what we could keep up with in Cordova. In order to meet this demand while keeping prices affordable, we began supplementing our sewing needs with seamstresses in Idaho and Washington state.
Do you sell your trim?
Most of our trims are our artist-commissioned copyrighted designs, which we make available exclusively on Copper River Fleece garments and accessories. Because our trims are an essential signature of our brand, we don't sell them separately.