Salmon - Periwinkle
The town of Cordova, Alaska is built on the abundance of wild Copper River Salmon. A delicate and carefully guarded balance exists between the harvesting of Salmon and the respect and protection of this life-source. Inspired by these influences, renowned Alaskan artist Michael Webber designed this trim exclusively for Copper River Fleece, portraying a fusion of Tlingit and Haida-style salmon jumping and flipping between bear tracks. Note the distinct characteristics of each fish: the bellybone, backbone, and tail designs, the teeth and hooked nose of a mature male, and the traditional Tlingit symbols woven into each fish - U and S shapes, ovoids, and circles. The essence of Cordova's very spirit, Copper River Salmon make a splash wherever they appear... in the fishing net, on the dinner table, or accenting our clothing!
Shoulder Bag Details:
- Ideal for carrying your wallet, keys, phone, sunglasses, etc.!
- 10" width x 11.5" height
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap (adjusts from 29" to 55" in length)
- Zippered main compartment
- Exterior front slip pocket has trim sewn along top
- Water-resistant softshell fabric
- Abrasion-resistant woven polyester outer-face
- Soft microfleece interior
- DWR (water-repellant surface treatment) applied to outer-face sheds rain, snow, and spills
- Machine wash, Hang to dry